Find a Chiropractor in the West Jordan, UT Area
Do You Need a Chiropractor? Call Back2Relief Chiropractic!
If you’re located in or around West Jordan, UT area and are looking for a seasoned chiropractor to help manage pain after a car accident, Back2Relief Chiropractic can help! As a company, we go above and beyond to deliver exemplary customer care. We will work with your car insurance company to inform them of your recovery process, so you have one less thing to worry about after the incident. Our team is proud to offer an alternative approach to treating your vehicle injuries by using chiropractic therapies and treatments that do much more than simply address your pain through medication. Our methods are meant to get to the root of the issue, realigning your body to help relieve unwanted pressure and calm inflammation often caused by a collision.
We understand you can’t exactly plan for an accident. That’s why we tailor our payment options to our customers’ needs, ensuring you never have to pay out of pocket for your injuries. Getting into a car accident is stressful enough without having to figure out how you’re going to pay for it. We will reach out to your insurance company and hold them responsible for the cost of your treatment. With us, you’ll be well taken care of from start to finish. Call us today to get started, or keep reading to learn some of the answers to our most frequently asked questions:
Do You Offer Your Services to People on Lien?
Yes! Our auto injury clinic offers chiropractic therapy and services to patients on a lien. We want to make sure everyone who needs chiropractic relief can obtain the services they need and deserve. We are more than willing to take a portion of recovery from a settlement or verdict in a lawsuit as payment for an injured person’s medical bills.
What Kind of Care do You Provide for Car Accident Victims?
Catering to people who have pain resulting from a car accident is our specialty here at Back2Relief Chiropractic, which is why we offer specialized services that give our clients pain relief and injury treatment within the same chiropractic care plan. We provide the following solutions to manage your pain and get your body back to feeling great again:
- Chiropractic Therapy – Our experts will use their hands to manipulate the spine or other parts of the body needing special attention following a car accident. We can pair our chiropractic treatments with integrated therapy, such as electrotherapy, ice compressions, as well as cold laser therapy, to ensure you are set up with comprehensive solutions to effectively manage your injury at hand.
- Physical Therapy – We offer physical therapy services as a rehabilitative health resource for those patients needing help to regain or improve their physical abilities following a car accident. Like all of our innovative treatment options, our physical therapy solutions reduce pain without the need for potentially addictive medication or invasive surgical procedures.
- Massage Therapy – By effectively manipulating soft body tissue, our professional team can offer patients relief for a plethora of injuries. This type of treatment can significantly improve muscle, connective tissue, tendon, and ligament pain following a car accident. It is very common for the body to experience uncomfortable clamping and tightness resulting from the trauma of a collision. Massage therapy is one of the best ways to help calm your muscles and varies body parts to restore them to their pre-accident state.
What Back2Relief Chiropractic Specializes In?
We specialize in treating victims of car accidents by implementing a more natural approach to pain management. Whether you’re a person suffering from headaches, neck pain, or something else, we offer a variety of therapies and treatments meant to address injuries from an untimely car accident. No two car accidents are the same, and we’ll never give you a one-size-fits-all solution to your injuries. If you have any bodily trauma following a collision, please seek treatment with us so you can acquire pain relief tailored to your unique situation.
How Can I Make an Appointment?
To make an appointment, please reference our website’s contact page. You are more than welcome to submit an appointment request at the bottom of the contact page, or you can call to schedule an appointment at one of our four convenient locations. Driving by our West Valley, Ogden, West Jordan, or Las Vegas locations on your daily commute? You can stop in to schedule your appointment in-person as well!
How Can Chiropractic Care Help Me After an Auto Accident?
Studies have shown that people who received chiropractic care for injuries obtained in an auto accident experience less pain due to the physical manipulation of their bodies. This manipulation is fantastic for releasing pain-reducing hormones, as well as reducing bothersome inflammation.
How Does Chiropractic Care at Back2Relief Deliver Pain Relief?
At our pain and injury clinic, we are huge supporters of pairing specialized chiropractic services with integrative therapies to ensure our clients’ pain is addressed as thoroughly as possible. Though chiropractic care is at the heart of what we do to bring pain relief to those who have suffered from an auto collision, we offer the following solutions for extra support:
- Digital X-Ray – During your examination, we will use x-ray sensitive plates to directly capture and immediately identify any damage or problem areas in the body that were caused by your car accident. This type of x-ray not only exposes patients and staff up to 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays, but it can also be viewed on a computer monitor within seconds of taking the image. With this technology, we can safely speed along the process, so you can begin getting the pain relief you need as quickly as possible.
- Cold Laser Therapy – Also known as Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), cold laser therapy utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue to help speed up the healing process. This is a form of treatment that also stimulates and enhances cell function, which works to relieve pain in the neck and shoulders brought on by a collision. Our accident injury chiropractic centers are proud to offer solutions that can quickly and effectively address the root of your pain.
- Ice Compression Treatment – Our team can use ice compression treatment to reduce pain caused by swelling and inflammation from a vehicle injury. The low temperatures work to reduce the flow of fluid into tissues, slowing down the chemicals that cause inflammation and pain. Ice compression treatment is also great for combatting pain impulses, such as muscle spasms, that are often a lingering result of car accidents.
What Can I Expect from A Chiropractic Session at Back2Relief?
With Back2Relief, you can expect to be greeted by a professional and compassionate staff that will do whatever we can to ensure you are taken care of following an auto collision. We are the areas premier auto injury clinic because we can manage your pain through various innovative and natural services, as well as speak directly with your insurance provider to make sure your treatments are paid for. We work with you hand-in-hand, listening to your concerns and addressing them with our arsenal of effective chiropractor services. Each patient is different and will need different solutions for their auto accident injuries. Our team will diagnose your specific injuries and design you a customized approach to managing your pain.
What Types of Injuries are Treated at Back2Relief?
We can effectively treat any physical injury you acquire from a car accident. More specifically, we treat:
- Severe headaches
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Tight/sore muscles
- Soft tissue damage
- Leg pain
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated disks
- Spinal cord paralysis
- Jaw pain
- And more!
What Are Your Service Areas?
At Back2Relief, our professional chiropractors provide comprehensive services for pain relief, as well as integrated therapy for patients in West Jordan, West Valley, and Ogden, UT, as well as Las Vegas, NV. It is our mission to be able to serve as many people as possible, so please feel free to contact us to see if one of our locations can cater to you following a collision.